As with any precision instrument, it’s important to service your Rolex watch to ensure water resistance, longevity and accuracy.
Rolex recommends to owners that their watch be cleaned and oiled, depending on their wearing habits, about every five years. Gaskets are replaced and dried oils are removed through ultra sonic cleaning, then specially formulated lubricants are applied to ensure your precision instrument will perform to its fullest potential and remain protected from moisture damage.
- Dismantle & thorough ultra sonic cleaning of the entire movement in specially formulated solutions. These solutions thoroughly emulsify dried out and congealed lubricants.
- The escape wheel and pallet jewels are treated with Moebius 8941 to maintain the properties of the lubricant longer.
- Adjust side + end shake of barrel arbor, Re-assemble including a new mainspring.
- Lubricate + regulate the movement according to caliber specific technical communication.
- The assembled movement is then checked for positional errors + necessary corrections are made.
- Best possible refinishing / polishing and ultra sonic cleaning of the case and bracelet.
- Digital leak test to ensure a proper seal has been established. A print out of a successful test provided with every Rolex repair.
Rolex watch repair:
Modern Mechanical 28,800 BPH caliber to perform within the standards set by Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres Average daily rate: −4/+6
Suisse watch service warrants your repair to be free from physical defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery.
Please note – Serial numbers lower than 6,434,000 are beyond 40 years old and spare parts may not be readily available. Crown & Crystal parts are additional and may be necessary to achieve manufacturer’s specifications for water resistance, an estimate will be provided in these special circumstances.